Thursday, March 25, 2010

Inconvenienced

I tweeted last night about the things that I would allow myself to be inconvenienced for. The running list consist of "FUN", Love, Friends/Fam and money.

Well this morning I ate my words and was inconvenienced something serious by 3 of those 4 factors. I had lots of "fun" last night woke up to love only to rush off to make some money. I only work early mornings once a week, every Thursday AT my second job FOR 3.5 hours TO MAINTAIN my benefits! lmao The things I do to provide for my family and support my habits. This is especially crazy because I got my stipend from my internship. ADP combined all 3 checks and of course UNCLE SAM ol' moochin ass TOOK $150 of my fuckin money... I made way less and there was the week of Spring Break included. So essentially they took my school check! WHAT THE FOOSBALL bruh! (random side note my FAFSA MONEY & INCOME TAX CHECK BETTER LOOK AMAZING)

Anyway back to the real reason I'm blogging. I was inconvenienced out of love! It felt so good to wake up on 1/4 of the bed with you encroaching all over my half of the bed! lol Your warmth, your little baby cub snore and your I love you murmur! It absolutely killed me to leave you this morning as it does every Thursday! I hope you understand why I do everything I do!

I always miss you Wednesday when I go to sleep because I know that I will have to leave you in those few hours following.. its a terrible feeling! But one day I know that this work ethic will pay off, I hope that you will always respect my grind. One day we will be introduced to the good life yet remain simple people.... work hard play later!

I don't like being inconvenienced, however I know one day everything will all makes sense and I will only have to be apart when I'm in the studio but we won't have to hold down 9-5. One day life will be flexible and my only commitment will be to you my love and my purpose as a musician!

You still down to ride?

No comments:

Post a Comment