Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wall Flower

It's another great day coming to a close and I am preparing for one of the biggest weekends to hit Georgia Southern University. Alpha Phi Alpha's Gorilla Thrilla/Pajama Jam weekend. Da Boro will now be swamped with regionals, alumni and "others".

I'm not much of a partyer, in fact I can probably still use my appendages (fingers and toes) to count how many times I have gone out since I have been in college. The scene just isn't for me.. I fail to understand it. You mean to tell me that I am going to pay you to induce claustrophobia, sweat profusely and be groped by strange men or participate in stare-downs with ratchet hating ass females?? Uhm, so yeah it's a no brainer... I keep my happy, secure ass at the crib or in small circles of individuals.

I am not knocking the club, I just relish in the contradictions on my timeline. I can't tell you how many tweets I have seen that let's me know the club (for Statesboro anyway) is not where the fun is at! I'll save my hard earned dollas for the weekly trips to El Som & Manny's. A good time will always be remembered with great people... but memories get lost when you can hide who you are in the crowd under the influence.

At the end of the day this is just an opinion written from an observative vantage point. I ain't gone knock what makes you happy because in the end that's what matter. Moreover, I am sooooo extra good in this drama free bubble cuz there is nothing in this world but the fingers of sweet baby Jesus that can burst it! LOL

Have fun at the club or pretend to.... my timeline will be waiting next weekend when we return to the regularly schedule Statesboro, Ga.

Girl w the afro wearing redchucks

No comments:

Post a Comment