Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Road Ahead

I decided to start a blog, because I am always thinking about something when I should be productive. So, why not chronicle my journey, clear the air and make room for all that life has to offer?

Today, of all days I find myself in a practice room unfocused, unmotivated and dreaming. I can't seem to stop having these visions. If I was to ever experience what I dream of, life would truly be incredible. I have always been a dreamer and I would not have it any other way. Dreams aren't illegal and imagination is the greatest hallucinogen.

It's funny because I would like to consider myself a weary traveler on the road less traveled. A trailblazer in a time when people take all the express routes, I am one of those assholes that drives solo in an HOV.... I'm not looking to have a movement but road trips are always better served with travel companions.

All I ask of you is to fasten your seat belt and provide gas money. Don't ask me where we are going or where I have been. Just sit back and enjoy this rather bumpy ride. As I look over to my passenger side, I would love to see the sparkle in your eyes, are you ready? because I am ready, if you are down to ride....

No comments:

Post a Comment