Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ratchetness

Okay, so I just viewed the photos from Pajama Jam 2010 and may I just say that I thought the festivities from Freaknik were enough; nope the hoes have truly outdone themselves this time. I honestly forgot that I attended an institution of higher education. Then again, I often do forget that fact.

All the ratchetness occurring in and around Georgia Southern remind me of why I did not go to a HBCU, it would be worse! Any of who, people people people! Please carry yourselves as respectable citizens! The world is looking for USSEN to act like niggas. The man looks for the common folk to do ridiculously barbaric and primal things! The saddest part about all this is that the man no longer has to keep US down we do it to ourselves.

I can't tell you how many surburban thugs walk around the union communicating in goon with a thick ignorant accent! lol (but not really) GSU's Office of Admissions Atlanta recruiter (yes I know her) works hard and hosts her College Fairs at the Cobb County Galleria. Thus, none of you are thugs or gangstas! And with the current avg high school GPA and SAT scores, you had to work to get into this school!

So PLEASE stop wasting our time with these grills, colored dreads, sagging jeans (God forbid women's colored skinny legged) and better yourself. Stop trying to be a rapper and become a Writing/Linguistics major to perfect your craft. Major in something related to whatever you want to be "as see on TV" at least!

Females get off these dicks and get in your books! No one wants to END UP with the hoe, ppl run through you for the time being! Put on your clothes. No one expects your attire to be studious 24/7, however it is an expectation for you to conduct yourselves as post secondary matriculates.

I curse all the time but my communication is sensible and intelligible. I am a product of the EASTSIDE but I am no one's statistic. Seize this opportunity to get ya family out da hood, get yo white collar stacks up and have a legitimate hustle (sorry I had to turn it on and speak with the "eloquent" vernacular of the Layman) Stop being a cul de sac shawty and represent the lifestyle that your parent(s) or guardian worked hard to afford you! The BMW, Benz or recently manufactured vehicle is an indication of your background. And in case you thought no one would notice, GA state tags include the residential county where the tag is mailed. You're not fooling anyone. Let us say no to the ratchetness. I'm speaking to the college students because I am sure that the club was not fully comprised of locals!

We as the minority have got to do better. Help Obama help you; since Obama seems to be the only motivation for the National Advancement of Colored People (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment